Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Twilight Phenomenon

So yes, shinny DAZZLING vampires. You've all heard about it, you've all wondered at it... so if you're like me and don't want to shell out the money to read these books that sound like something too ridiculous to be true, but are still kind of curious to find out exactly how ridiculous the whole thing is... I have found something amazing and wonderful.

An amazing person read the books and took notes during the ordeal which you can read HERE (That is page one of the fourth book, but it contains links to the first and middle ones.) I read the first book, Twilight, but didn't feel the need to continue my education into the sparkling vampire universe... and I'm really glad I settled on reading this commentary instead, because I think I might have gone insane if I'd read the actual books. So I jumped ahead to the last book summary, and didn't seem to have missed out on very much.

And let me just say that I cannot imagine them making all the books into movies and keeping it all PG-13. There is some crazy stuff happening!!! Blow your mind crazy! And undertones to keep you there!

Just thought I would share.

No comments: